• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

No more money, what must you do?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.601450
Referral Credit
Will you cry or blame anyone for having face such fate of being moneyless? You are not in the state of brokenness. You only overspend your budget. I experienced this when I was in high school. I did not have money in going to school. My dad was at work in a far away place. I felt alone at home. My siblings worked and others remained sleeping .I went to school without money and nothing for snack time. But I did not cry. I only drank water ,lol. Actually, I spent all my allowance with friends , so I suffered my own karma,lol. Have experienced going to school,without money?

When you don't have money and you have a job or a business that would pay you soon, it is quite easy. The worst point is when you don't have money and you don't have hope too.

I have experienced this before several times and the truth of the matter is in situations like this no one is to blame but yourself. The best thing to do would be to call yourself back together.

When I started college and lived in another city, far from family and relatives, not having money was always a normal habit, but I was lucky that many friends asked for help with their college assignments, so I always got delicious food.
Wow that was a brilliant idea. You're able to save your hunger. College life isn't for those who lack interest to study. What you did was a good money making.

Some people find it hard to find a job. Most companies hire only skilled persons, graduates from prestigious universities or colleges. However, if they won't choose a job, they can find somewhere where laborers work.

If I really have no money or not enough money to survive, I'll apply for government subsidy and at the same time try my very best to look for a job.
I don't know if there is a government subsidy here for those without work. That is good you can apply for a government subsidy in your country for the jobless.

12,079Threads
93,103Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member