North Gaza already under famine conditions

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.877950
Referral Credit
it has been reported by the Integrated Food Security Phase Classification Initiative that North Gaza is already under famine conditions.

it is assumed that the rest of the territory will be risking the same fate by mid-July unless the situation changes dramatically.

When investigated it was discovered that not enough sods are allowed info the region as they have been closure of their borders.

That is so sad, many will get sick of hunger and the children will suffer malnourishment. Hoping the tier 1 countries extend their monetary help to the people in Gaza.
Yeah they are already in hunger and it is quite bad. I hope they can be helped by other countries

Yeah they are already in hunger and it is quite bad. I hope they can be helped by other countries
What will happen to them? Maybe help arrived there in Gaza. They're facing the most difficult time. Hunger cannot be postponed.

We need to think why all American citizens are in favour of Gaza people, why students are protesting by leaving their comforts of home and going in jail with smile on their face. They have been notified who is right and who is wrong. Why South Africa won the case. The ultimate point is if someone enter someone's well furnished home and say I am the owner then what would be true owner's reaction. And lastly and prime of all important is
The war remain always between Army to Army not
Between army to innocent children and even babies in hospitals.

What will happen to them? Maybe help arrived there in Gaza. They're facing the most difficult time. Hunger cannot be postponed.
Sure, hunger can't be postponed so they are already living in hunger as food is already scarce to them

Sure, hunger can't be postponed so they are already living in hunger as food is already scarce to them
I think help were already sent to Gaza. They better be brought to tier 1 countries to survive and have peace of mind and heart.

I think help were already sent to Gaza. They better be brought to tier 1 countries to survive and have peace of mind and heart.
Yes, I read that the UN were helping send food to them. But some of the help was blocked at the border

Yes, I read that the UN were helping send food to them. But some of the help was blocked at the border
Why did the help blocked at the border, by who? That's inhuman. Maybe they're thinking their enemies are behind it.

Why did the help blocked at the border, by who? That's inhuman. Maybe they're thinking their enemies are behind it.
Yes, the enemies were stationed there to block those that were willing to help them which is had

Yes, the enemies were stationed there to block those that were willing to help them which is had
That's terrible. Hoping they were able to find a safe entry. Or they better fight the blockers.

13,197Threads
99,016Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member