Not understanding the investment is a big mistake

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.287900
Referral Credit
It is a disaster if an investor does not understand the investment. That is the case if you are jumping to a conclusion that what you invest in is the best despite you have not evaluated and assessed if that investment is understandable by a new investor like you. You need to understand your business models. The best thing to do to avoid this confusion of yours by building a diversified portfolio. If you invest in individual stocks, make sure you thoroughly understand each company those stocks represent before you invest. Clarify, intensify, and diversify your portfolio to have a better understanding of what you are investing. It is better to dig in dept how it will be processed. ask help to experts if you are still in doubt.

Do people invest without understanding the investment instruments they own? Of course there are many, and investment instruments are not just shares. Grandma doesn't know what investment is, but every time she has free money, she buys gold jewelry and saves it for a long time, it turns out that gold will create capital gains, and also act as a hedge against inflation.

Gold does not depreciate but appreciates after a long period. It is a good investment that could guarantee profit. When the value of gold is high, it is best to sell and buy again when the price lowers.

Gold does not depreciate but appreciates after a long period. It is a good investment that could guarantee profit. When the value of gold is high, it is best to sell and buy again when the price lowers.
But the decline in gold prices is very small or low, so we cannot determine when to buy gold, in general gold holders sell when they need cash. Most gold investors do not have knowledge or understand what investment is. Their principle is only to buy and hold for the long term and sell when they need cash. That's one of the characteristics I observed in my grandma.

But the decline in gold prices is very small or low, so we cannot determine when to buy gold, in general gold holders sell when they need cash. Most gold investors do not have knowledge or understand what investment is. Their principle is only to buy and hold for the long term and sell when they need cash. That's one of the characteristics I observed in my grandma.
Gold pieces of jewelry here are very expensive and others purchase through installments payable in five terns. I no longer like to buy gold this time. My gold bracelet worth 25,000 ( 500 USD ) was snatched.

Gold pieces of jewelry here are very expensive and others purchase through installments payable in five terns. I no longer like to buy gold this time. My gold bracelet worth 25,000 ( 500 USD ) was snatched.
It's always unsafe on the road if we wear precious gold or diamond jewelry, especially if we drive a quiet car at night, so it's better to save it. If you buy gold in installments it will be much more expensive, and you may not make a profit even if you save it for 10 years.

It's always unsafe on the road if we wear precious gold or diamond jewelry, especially if we drive a quiet car at night, so it's better to save it. If you buy gold in installments it will be much more expensive, and you may not make a profit even if you save it for 10 years.
It's worthy to keep the gold in many years of it is a gold bar. About a gold jewelry it is not safe to wear it. The snatcher could sell it inna lower price just to save their addiction need.

It's worthy to keep the gold in many years of it is a gold bar. About a gold jewelry it is not safe to wear it. The snatcher could sell it inna lower price just to save their addiction need.
Maybe mygrandma doesn't know gold bars, so she prefers gold jewelry, and it seems she prefers collecting jewelry that is stored in the safe. Of course grandma doesn't wear all the jewelry she owns, otherwise it looks like a walking gold shop.

Maybe mygrandma doesn't know gold bars, so she prefers gold jewelry, and it seems she prefers collecting jewelry that is stored in the safe. Of course grandma doesn't wear all the jewelry she owns, otherwise it looks like a walking gold shop.
It is also not advisable to wear gold jewelry because we will not be safe. That was my attitude before wearing gold jewelry from necklace to ring but i stopped it after being snatched many times. I now were fancy jewelry, it is safe,lol.

Invests only the one you can afford and understand to operate. Investing isn't a joke. It requires capital and a good standing in the society. Risk is always a hindrance but it could be outsmarted.

12,039Threads
92,835Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member