Nothing can stop a person in his quest to invest to have a better life

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.000050
Referral Credit
If someone is hungry of a better life then he will be unstoppable. He would like to strike his rod while the iron is hot. The first that he will think is to invest in whatever. He might be wrong of his rushed decision but a person like that is hard to persuade not to.

Well let him do because he will also learn to succeed in his own perseverance, he wants to achieve his goal. There are people like that hating their poor situation and will do everything to fix his poorness of living. Sooner or later once he starts investing he'll learn the majestic tricks at least this kind of person is so enthusiastic to succeed.

My grandmom has a habit or hobby of buying gold and diamonds, and she keeps them in a safe, she doesn't have a plan or goal but when she needs money like replacing an old car with a new car she will sell their jewelry at a much higher price than the purchase price. .

My grandmom has a habit or hobby of buying gold and diamonds, and she keeps them in a safe, she doesn't have a plan or goal but when she needs money like replacing an old car with a new car she will sell their jewelry at a much higher price than the purchase price. .
Wow, your grandma is very wise, just imagine the price of a car in millions. I am not into keeping gold and diamonds. I am afraid people will know and rob me.

It's never too late to succed in life, there's an opportunity for everyone if they know where to start or have already started. Patience and knowledge is key, just like colonel sanders when he fully succeded in his 70s.

13,195Threads
99,013Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member