• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

Nourish your body if you want to boost your productivity

Starmix

Master Debater
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.519800
Referral Credit
What do you notice once you skip breakfast? I could relate it to you through my experience. When I skip breakfast my head aches so I can't concentrate well. I also notice that when I skip breakfast, my body feels weak, so I cannot decide well on what to do with the tasks of my job and the additional plan for my business. I cannot boost my business well because I am not on the go. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so let us never skip breakfast. Eating a healthy breakfast can give us the energy we need to tackle our to-do list. Reminder, not all breakfasts are created equal. Let us eat what is good for breakfast time. Let us feed our body right and it will return the favor with increased productivity.

Besides eating right, one of the best ways to nourish your body is by having enough rest. For the past two weeks now I have not been having enough sleep. I am usually busy all then go to bed around 10 or 11pm, only to way by 2 and start preparing for the day again.

10,471Threads
84,008Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back