Number of children ideal for a family

In my opinion the numbers of children should be determined on the income source of the family and also the economical status of the parents, but i also think that children are gift from GOD.
Yes with the bad economy world wide parents need to slow down on high birthing. You need to consider your income before going ahead.

Yes with the bad economy world wide parents need to slow down on high birthing. You need to consider your income before going ahead.
True, the inflation is very bad, and having to many baby at this time without any good income source will be selfishness, because the baby will suffer.

True, the inflation is very bad, and having to many baby at this time without any good income source will be selfishness, because the baby will suffer.
Yes it would be total selfishness. You just have to be ready financially to be able to take care of babies as they come.

Yes it would be total selfishness. You just have to be ready financially to be able to take care of babies as they come.
True, being financially stable and ready could be good thing for the new born and for the kids they will have and they can provide a lots of necessary things for them, but having kids without having money could be hard.

True, being financially stable and ready could be good thing for the new born and for the kids they will have and they can provide a lots of necessary things for them, but having kids without having money could be hard.
Well, people without money need to avoid conception till there's money. No need bringing up babies in lack.

Well, people without money need to avoid conception till there's money. No need bringing up babies in lack.
True, they can use contraception's till they are ready, there is nothing to hurry, everything is good when it comes with the right time.

I think this depends on your own desires and your ability and also financial situation to be able to provide for your family, anyway, in my case, the perfect would be 2 children only.

13,143Threads
98,738Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member