• Only 2 Weeks Left! Help Discussion Bucks Win the $200 Prize!

We need just 3 more referrals to qualify for the $200 prize in the Agora forums referral contest. Your support is crucial—every referral counts!

Click Here to Support Us!

Offerwalls not credited to customer account

neku

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵2.740313
Referral Credit
Most websites have offer walls which are paying the customer for completing various tasks, like completing quizzes. I have tried one task from Revenue Universe , and the account was not credited, though the app was installed. Has anyone else faced the same problem?

There's offer wall on DBucks why don't you apply? I applied already but haven't started earning there because of my time schedule.
This is also the same issue am having. I have applied there but have not been able to work there due to my schedule. Though most offer walls often do not credit after doing the task, I believe the offer wall on Dbucks would be different though.

This is also the same issue am having. I have applied there but have not been able to work there due to my schedule. Though most offer walls often do not credit after doing the task, I believe the offer wall on Dbucks would be different though.
I do activity here early morning before heading to work for a matter of 15 minutes, at least I earn some cents before leaving home for work. I resume DBucking for some minutes during my spare time in the day.

I tried doing the offerwall on my mobile phone , which I can do anywhere. I am accessing Discussion bucks only laptop which I do not carry with me, since it heavy, large in size and may get damaged.

I tried doing the offerwall on my mobile phone , which I can do anywhere. I am accessing Discussion bucks only laptop which I do not carry with me, since it heavy, large in size and may get damaged.
I seldom bring my laptop at work. It's heavy. I use my mobile phone only. I'm also afraid it might get damaged.

11,941Threads
92,348Messages
285Members
BorisKirwaLatest member