Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵42.701325
Referral Credit
CryptoCrest of Prosperity NFT [Ultra Rare]
Despite generous military support for Ukraine by allies and partners, unless Congress passes the Defense Department's supplemental funding request, Ukraine will not be able to defend itself against Russian aggression, a senior defense official told the news media.

"If Ukraine fails because we fail to provide them with security assistance, the costs are high for Europe, for the United States, and for the world - higher than the cost of security assistance today," the official said.

Without the supplemental funding, DOD also faces resource gaps in support for its own forces deployed in Europe, the official added.

The official said the lack of a supplemental is already impacting Ukraine.

Read More: https://www.defense.gov/News/News-S...unding-ukraines-defense-will-likely-collapse/

I hope those supporting the Ukrainian Defense, continues to do so. And I hope the aid gets approved.

Read More: https://www.defense.gov/News/News-S...unding-ukraines-defense-will-likely-collapse/

I hope those supporting the Ukrainian Defense, continues to do so. And I hope the aid gets approved.
Hello, I am from Ukraine and first of all I would like to write to you thank you for supporting my country because it is very important for us because we cannot produce enough weapons to defend ourselves and I also very often see support among of ordinary Americans is falling. I would not like to go into all the details, but I would just like to thank you for your support, because other people can take an example from you. thank you

I also very often see support among of ordinary Americans is falling.
*deadpans* Welcome to the vitriolic world of American politics, my Ukrainian friend.

That said, I think everyone knows that if Russia were dumb enough to try and expand the war outside of Ukraine that would be the dumbest mistake they could make. And even if the war ended tomorrow, Russia's actions the past two years have ensured a lasting pariah status for Russia.

Without been told, it's United States that is fighting war with Russia in proxy. United States have been funding the war since day one, i don't think they will stop now. If United States stops funding the war, Ukraine will surely collapse.
Yeah, though to be fair Russia did start it when the Ukrainian people overthrew their pro-Russian stooge of a leader in early 2014.

There is always funding for a problem like that and only the U.S.A. has the budget for emergencies like the war in Ukraine.
I agree with you, a lot of times the funding other countries needs to fight their monsters do come from the US, as they have the power

I agree with you, a lot of times the funding other countries needs to fight their monsters do come from the US, as they have the power
Yes USA is very powerful country. Those in power abused like Russia and Nokor. Let's hope theses crises of time shall pass soon.

Yes USA is very powerful country. Those in power abused like Russia and Nokor. Let's hope theses crises of time shall pass soon.
Hopefully, it has come to pass. it isn't easy for a country to dwell in hunger. Other countries need to also lift their hands to help

Hopefully, it has come to pass. it isn't easy for a country to dwell in hunger. Other countries need to also lift their hands to help
There are many countries that suffer hunger because of war. I cannot fathom the mind sets of those war like countries.

There are many countries that suffer hunger because of war. I cannot fathom the mind sets of those war like countries.
Same here, I pray a lot not to experience war in my lifetime. From history there's always a lit of hunger, panic , trauma and famine. It is not a nice thing to witness at all

Same here, I pray a lot not to experience war in my lifetime. From history there's always a lit of hunger, panic , trauma and famine. It is not a nice thing to witness at all

I truly hope that the war comes to an end soon. The thought of the innocent people caught up in the crossfire is heart-wrenching. Just imagine the fear and trauma they experience every single day.

I truly hope that the war comes to an end soon. The thought of the innocent people caught up in the crossfire is heart-wrenching. Just imagine the fear and trauma they experience every single day.
Same here it is never a nice thing to get caught up in any crossfire. ut is always a devastating situation for anyone .

My country is small compared to your country that's why we're afraid here in case chaos happens affecting the entire populace. We only have 106 million population. I think your country has 1 billion population.

My country is small compared to your country that's why we're afraid here in case chaos happens affecting the entire populace. We only have 106 million population. I think your country has 1 billion population.
Yeah we are the giant of Africa. But we just don't want wsr at all because a lot of people can be wipe out even in a day in war

Yeah we are the giant of Africa. But we just don't want wsr at all because a lot of people can be wipe out even in a day in war
The only hope is the intervention of the USA. What if Trump wins in the election, what do you think he will do to Ukraine?

Without been told, it's United States that is fighting war with Russia in proxy. United States have been funding the war since day one, i don't think they will stop now. If United States stops funding the war, Ukraine will surely collapse.
The Cold War never really ended after glasnost and the fall of the Soviet Union, it just migrated into other areas.

Unfortunately, America's penchant for turtling up whenever things get rough has given our adversaries - Russia & China in particular - entreaties into other parts of the world, in particular Africa.

Yes, the US. is actually the ones fighting this war. As they are sponsoring Ukraine and giving them the support they need.

13,202Threads
99,065Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member