Older Generation Can Learn from The Young Generation

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.013388
Referral Credit
Senior citizens that is.

There are lots of things we can learn from the old people. The proper conduct, good manners and being healthy. But what are the things they can learn from us?

With the advancement of technology, our old relatives were left behind. Well, at least now, my father knows how to send a message via Messenger or call. He knows how to operate stuff that we don't have during my childhood days.

Old people can also learn to appreciate important even the not so important ones by capturing moments on camera. Also by allowing kids explore new things but with their guidance. I remember old people in my village taught their kids to sit still, you are not allowed to make any sound until you are told to do so. I mean, it is okay to be strict but kids can learn from exploring.

The truth of the matter is that the learning process never ends. There is always something you can learn from the next person. The most important thing is to have the mindset to learn.

We can undoubtedly learn from our elderly family members and relatives, just as they may learn from us. It resembles a give-and-take relationship. LOL. I informed my parents that the current generation is different, and they must understand that there are some things they should let their children grow into. They should not confine their children at home.

It is true that older people can learn from younger people, but sometimes there are people in society who would not like to be taught by some young person, because they consider it humiliating for themselves that such people teach them something that they do not know

It also depends because there are oldies graduates from a topnotch universities and they are teachable. They can easily understand. In the generation of a young, they easily learned matters related to gadgets. They also teach their parents some basics from the web.

13,164Threads
98,836Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member