• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

Olympics are going to start from tomorrow.

Sanjeev

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵13.140725
Referral Credit
The Olympics are going to start tomorrow, and it would be interesting to see the various sports being played in them. How many of you watch the Olympics?? Name a player for whom you would like to win a medal for your country. You can also name a player whom you want to watch and who may be from another country. My hopes will be on Neeraj Chopra, and I wish him good luck and would like him to win a gold medal this time also.

The Paris Olympics will start on Saturday at one o'clock in the afternoon Ph time. I have the schedules of the activities. I am so excited to watch our Ph gymnast Yulo, Pole Vaulter EJ Obiena and boxer Marcial and more. There are only 22 of them to compete.

I was not aware of that. Thanks for the heads up. I will attempt to stream it online because I do not have cable TV at home.
They are viewed via Facebook Live, I am going to check that site. I tried it but cannot get access. It might be because the Olympics does not start yet.

11,643Threads
90,717Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member