One crazy thing you have ever done?

eLdavis

Media Lab Marketing Team (Digital Promoters)
Staff member
Digital Promoter
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.515425
Referral Credit
I remember when i was young, i came across two strangers who claim they had found some diamonds while fishing, and they want to sell it. According to them they would give me some percentage if i followed them cause they are new in town. Being young, all i could think of was how i could make some money to assist my mom and how it would make her happy. In the end they took me to a place i don't even know and they scammed me of the little cash i had saved for months. They even threatened me to go back and steal from my mom or else i would die. In the end though my mom found out. Anyways it was a crazy move on my part cause what if i was kidnapped or worse killed. What's your story?

I remember when i was young, i came across two strangers who claim they had found some diamonds while fishing, and they want to sell it. According to them they would give me some percentage if i followed them cause they are new in town. Being young, all i could think of was how i could make some money to assist my mom and how it would make her happy. In the end they took me to a place i don't even know and they scammed me of the little cash i had saved for months. They even threatened me to go back and steal from my mom or else i would die. In the end though my mom found out. Anyways it was a crazy move on my part cause what if i was kidnapped or worse killed. What's your story?
It is normal thing in Nigeria. It have happened to me several times but am lucky to escape from their grab without losing my money.

It is normal thing in Nigeria. It have happened to me several times but am lucky to escape from their grab without losing my money.
Yes i was still very young back then though, just got into secondary school when it happened. Funny thing some years later i saw one of the guys, seems he was still into that same trick.

Yes i was still very young back then though, just got into secondary school when it happened. Funny thing some years later i saw one of the guys, seems he was still into that same trick.
It is unfortunate that Nigeria have dissapointed a lot of people. If we have good leaders and progressive economy, i doubt if someone will like to be a local scammer or trickster.

I did a lot of crazy things, but one thing I won't forget is borrowing my father's car without his permission, letting my friend drive, and going on a road trip. While doing so, we're stopped by a police officer asking for my friend's license; neither of us had a license at that time, so we were so nervous. Thankfully, the officer was so kind, and he let us pass and told us to never do it again. My father did not know that until now. Whenever my friends and I remember it, we just laugh at it.

13,123Threads
98,608Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member