• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

One Gadget You Can't Live Without?

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.537063
Referral Credit
My smartphone is an essential device for me. Without it, I will be unable to interact with my family and friends both here and abroad, conduct online transactions, save money, do tasks that will allow me to make money, take photos for memories, watch movies or TV shows, and do many other activities. What about you?

For me that gadget that l can't live without is the mobile phone devices. This is because my smartphone is the everything for me that ranges from the office to a basic necessity.
Yes, you are right. Without our mobile phones, it will be quite impossible to connect with our family, friends, and colleagues, entertain ourselves, perform some basic tasks, etc.

I can live without the functions on my phone, but it sure makes it much easier to communicate with others. That part I cannot live without.

My smartphone is an essential device for me. Without it, I will be unable to interact with my family and friends both here and abroad, conduct online transactions, save money, do tasks that will allow me to make money, take photos for memories, watch movies or TV shows, and do many other activities. What about you?
There are many for me. My smartphone, washing machine, mixer ginger and my vacuum cleaner.

There are many for me. My smartphone, washing machine, mixer ginger and my vacuum cleaner.
For me l can really survive without the washing machine. This is because there was a time that there was power outage for about a week and l managed through the manual washing of the clothes and dishes.

My smartphone is definitely something I can't live without these days. I use it for everything from texting friends, browsing the internet, watching videos while on break at work. It makes staying connected so easy. Don't know what id do without being able to check social media or look things up online whenever I want.

I can live without the functions on my phone, but it sure makes it much easier to communicate with others. That part I cannot live without.
Yes, that is an essential component of a phone. It's difficult when our device doesn't allow us to communicate, especially if we live far away from our families.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, those household appliances are indispensable since they make our lives easier. :)

I can't live without Internet. It's my happiness. All gadgets turn useless without an Internet. Life will be boring and feeling empty day by day.
Yes, it is difficult to survive without the internet. I can't live without it because my job is entirely online.

My smartphone is definitely something I can't live without these days. I use it for everything from texting friends, browsing the internet, watching videos while on break at work. It makes staying connected so easy. Don't know what id do without being able to check social media or look things up online whenever I want.
Yes, the majority of people cannot survive without it. It is a necessary tool that enables us to do a variety of things. :)

My smartphone is a gadget i can't live without. The day i misplaced my smartphone, i nearly ran mad. Life without smartphone will be boring .
You are right. Life without it will be dull. I can't live without it, too.

Same with me too; I can live without my smartphone. Even if I have work to do, I keep checking my phone every 10 minutes so that I don't miss anything. I know it is getting out of control, but I can't stop it.
Oh, no. Hehe. I believe I have the same tendency. Even when I'm sitting in front of my laptop, I frequently grab my phone. I check my favorite applications.

probably phone or just fidget toy I play with it at work when I'm bored time seems to go faster I also can't live without things such as phone
Fidget toys used to be popular here in our country. My nephew has one.

Last edited:
In this generation, I think the smart phone is one of the device that most people can't do without, for some it's water heater lol while some is their tablet, laptop, television etc but in all this when one has a level of discipline they can do without for a period .

12,064Threads
93,009Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member