• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

One good year could change your financial life forever

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.568550
Referral Credit
Have you noticed or experienced one good year that changed your financial life that seemed forever? You might or might not have. In my case, yes there was a year and that was last year that changed my life and that's my milk tea business. It was last year year that made me a business person selling milk tea. I rented a small space in the mall. I am so grateful for the accomplishment of my goal. I still want more.

I would not say one good year because all the years are good. It depends on what you do with the year. I would rather say one good move. In your case, you made the move and it paid off.

Yes that's very true, and most times just a single choice, could turn everything around for you. It usually happens like that for most persons.
that's right only one business transaction can change one financial life. you would be amaze st the change

Have you noticed or experienced one good year that changed your financial life that seemed forever? You might or might not have. In my case, yes there was a year and that was last year that changed my life and that's my milk tea business. It was last year year that made me a business person selling milk tea. I rented a small space in the mall. I am so grateful for the accomplishment of my goal. I still want more.
I have yet to see such a good year. I can just save from my pension and nothing else.

At times, it is essential to step out of your comfort zone and take a leap of faith that can change the course of your life forever.
That's right a lot of people and investors need to know this. Taking the right step at the right time might just be what is needed to prosper

I have yet to see such a good year. I can just save from my pension and nothing else.
That's also a blessing from your hubby but it's the law and you're a lawful wife subject to be the beneficiary of hubby's pension.

12,060Threads
92,989Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member