One hobby you have always wanted to try out

eLdavis

Media Lab Marketing Team (Digital Promoters)
Staff member
Digital Promoter
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.515425
Referral Credit
Do you have a specific kind of hobby you have always wanted to try? I usually see people skydiving as a hobby, though i am abit scared of heights but I would like to try sky diving one day. Do you have any hobby you would like to try one day?;

A hobby I've always wanted to try is surfing, I've never done it, although I've ridden paddle boards or skateboarded, but never surfing and I'd quite like it.

I am also not a fan of cooking. It's not my cup of coffee. I better eat only fruits than cook. It takes much time cooking. Two hours is not enough. And how much more if there are 3 or 4 dishes to cook. I'm not good at cooking.

Do you have a specific kind of hobby you have always wanted to try? I usually see people skydiving as a hobby, though i am abit scared of heights but I would like to try sky diving one day. Do you have any hobby you would like to try one day?;
I have always wanted to play the keyboard deftly. I can somewhat but I would like to become perfect. As an old lady I have become slow in my movements and so don't get the time after doing household chores and looking after our dog.

A hobby i will like to experience is to play football to international level. I am a great football but my daddy will not heard of that. He did not want me to pursue football as a career. It is unfortunate that i did not play football to international.

I have always wanted to play the keyboard deftly. I can somewhat but I would like to become perfect. As an old lady I have become slow in my movements and so don't get the time after doing household chores and looking after our dog.
Oh wow, playing the keyboard is a great skill and hobby. I have two sisters who plays the keyboard and my elder brother as well. As for me, i am more into drumming.

it should be joining a disco band. I love to dance but it has always been indoors I would like it In the open
You better join a rock band, my friend. It is very nice if you are part of it. Your preference is to join a disco band, so why can't you make it happen? A disco is done indoors in a certain disco pub.

Oh wow, playing the keyboard is a great skill and hobby. I have two sisters who plays the keyboard and my elder brother as well. As for me, i am more into drumming.
I want to but don't get the time.

I really want to learn how to play guitar and i really want to play it some times, and the crazy thing i really want to try is bungy jumping i know its very scary but i want to try it.
I tried the guitar once but hurt my fingers and didn't try there after.

I tried the guitar once but hurt my fingers and didn't try there after.
Oh, did it heart a finger to learn a guitar, oh men that scares me, how do they do it, when i see a music they play it like nothing is happening even they don't see the strings they only move their fingers and beautiful sound comes out.

When I was younger and fearless, I always wanted to give skydiving a try. However, as time has passed, I came to realize that it is not something I can do anymore. So, I want to try my hand at baking instead. I am hoping to create some delicious, healthy desserts that I won't feel guilty about indulging in.

13,114Threads
98,552Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member