One real person is enough; do you agree with that?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
When we live in the world we have so many friends and so many partners and some times we just be with them but we know that they are not a good person and they don't deserve our friendship or relationship, but also there are so many peoples who have only one friend and one friend only, they don't want to add another friend and don't want to start any friendship with others they are satisfied with only one friend,
so do you agree on that kind of friendship which is having only one true friendship[p with only one person?

I really agree with you on that. lts better to have only one true friend than having a lot of friends that don't bring any value to your life for that matter.
You are totally right one good and best friend is enough for most of us, because its quality better than quantity, having many friends don't guaranty us a good friendship.

I have many friends but I do not put all my trust in them. We can never trust anyone even to a one person we like, that person sooner or later tends to cheat us.
True, trusting is very hard thing, now a days peoples don't keep their words,

13,040Threads
98,120Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member