One thing you would really want to own?

eLdavis

Media Lab Marketing Team (Digital Promoters)
Staff member
Digital Promoter
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.515425
Referral Credit
I am sure we all have wishes and dreams on things we would like to own now or in the future. I have so many things i would like to own, but i think one major thing i would like to own is a house. For a very long time i have always had an interest in owning my own home for personal use and also to rent out. What about you?

I will love to own an agricultural company that help the society solve hunger and starvation in Nigeria and beyond. The level of hunger and starvation in Nigeria is beyond imagination. About 35% Nigerian children go to sleep without food. That single fact is too big to be ignored.

I will love to own an agricultural company that help the society solve hunger and starvation in Nigeria and beyond. The level of hunger and starvation in Nigeria is beyond imagination. About 35% Nigerian children go to sleep without food. That single fact is too big to be ignored.
That is quite good and charitable on your part, surely at some point in your life you will get it, hunger is a problem that still faces almost a billion people in the world, and it has to be eradicated.

I would very much like to own my own investment campaign, because when I started investing it was difficult for me, and now that I understand a lot, I would like to gather the same people around me and help newbies with investments so that they can earn with much smaller losses

I have a lot too, but the top of my list is that I would really like to own an animal sanctuary. I want to build a safe place for animals who have experienced violence, abuse, neglect, and being abandoned

I feel the same way, klassicdoll. My dream is to establish animal shelters across the country, providing a safe and welcoming environment for the voiceless animals. The recent heartbreaking incident of Killua, a golden retriever who lost his life at the hands of a cruel man, has reignited my passion for helping the animals that have been abused and neglected.

I would like to own an investment that pays off. I hope one day that can be possible and with that, I can eventually be better off in the long run.

Hard work always pays off so for now, I just keep working hard :)

13,113Threads
98,548Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member