• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

One word that you don't want to hear from your customers?

Cuss words are not good to hear from customers and those who lack education and the right manners are doing this. Perhaps the cause is so grieved that they cannot avoid uttering a cuss word or words.
Yeah, its true hearing some bad words will make any business owner or worker mad.

Yeah, its true hearing some bad words will make any business owner or worker mad.
There are indeed people with attitude problem. They are hard to please. They're also demanding and domineering. In short they're toxic. Let's ignore them in business center.

There are indeed people with attitude problem. They are hard to please. They're also demanding and domineering. In short they're toxic. Let's ignore them in business center.
I have seen so many people like this; they don't appreciate your hard work and your service, even if they get everything we have.

I have seen so many people like this; they don't appreciate your hard work and your service, even if they get everything we have.
There are individual differences, mindsets, cultures, and upbringing which is why we always encounter different kinds of attitudes desirable and not. We just need to adjust our emotions.

There are individual differences, mindsets, cultures, and upbringing which is why we always encounter different kinds of attitudes desirable and not. We just need to adjust our emotions.
Yeah, since there are lots of people we meet every day, all we can do is pretend and act like we like them.

First word that came to mind was dissatisfaction,
Of course if we have a business, we don't want to hear customers complaining about the bad service or even the way we prepare the food or product we sell.
In as much as possible, we want them to experience the best of what we offer.

Cuss words are not good to hear from customers and those who lack education and the right manners are doing this. Perhaps the cause is so grieved that they cannot avoid uttering a cuss word or words.
Yes, that is one of the things I do not want to hear from customers if ever I will have an offline business. It will hurt my feelings, that is for sure.

12,042Threads
92,869Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member