Online earning tasks you dislike?

Survey and faucet, of course faucet is lower but i have managed to earn some amount of money from it and i have get paid few times, but survey is no good for me, never get paid from it.
I tried the faucet before and earned some cents from it. LOL.

I don't like that paid to click. Especially the task where I am required to install apps to earning extra points. I would rather wait for another site like DB or RIF than to exert efforts on PTC.
Most paid-to-post sites almost have the same topics on average how do you manage to keep up with your mental health? I do not like to read and repeat the same things over and over again. The more reason I would like to focus on some selected topics in forums. I have also discovered that when I am active in two to three forums I am more effective. Even better when I am just on one. I would; also like the people to utilize the marketplace for some micro-tasks listed there or some low-volume exchanges.

not sure but probably completing surveys since most of the time I end up just wasting my time fully
This is also for a lot of us. You would not want to repeat such as you believe it would be waste of time

The earning task I dislike on the web is doing surveys. I dislike it to the bones. It promises good earnings but after I was almost done answering the survey questions, it just went away.
Lol, you are right, i have seen many peoples complaining about survey sites and i am one of them.

Another task I don't like online is PTC task . you would just waste time and gain nothing as most are scams
Yeah, it takes a time to get good money, and they payment per advertisements we click decreases after two or three advertisements.

Yeah, it takes a time to get good money, and they payment per advertisements we click decreases after two or three advertisements.
That's right it has always seem a waste of time and efforts by me so I don't longer bother

Same here, clicking on ads can be pretty boring most times. Then again, another task I dislike is micro task sites where they tell you to register on a certain site. This is because most of the times I usually find the sites hard to register on.

13,113Threads
98,548Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member