• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

Online or Offline video games do you like?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
Video gaming is one of the best why to have fun and entertain our self's and best way to spend some of our free times, and yeah there are a lots of content creators who are making a fortune from video game playing and streaming.
Video games have two ways of playing's the online games and the offline games, personally when it comes to first person shooting games and also for open world video games i really enjoy the offline mission games because i will give some good time to enjoy it and to play it, but the online is more like when it is multiplayer games like war games and FIFA games i can play online with other person on the other side.
What about you which playing option do you prefer?

For me i actually like both online and offline, but most times i tend to prefer offline cause the cost of data over here is really not something to joke with.

Both online and offline video games have their own unique appeal. Online games can be a great way to connect with friends and make new ones, and there's always something new to discover. Offline games offer the chance to immerse yourself in a world without any distractions. Whether you're looking for a social experience or a solitary escape, there's a game out there that's perfect for you. That said, it's hard to beat the convenience and flexibility of online games. What are your favorite online and offline games?

Both online and offline video games have their own unique appeal. Online games can be a great way to connect with friends and make new ones, and there's always something new to discover. Offline games offer the chance to immerse yourself in a world without any distractions. Whether you're looking for a social experience or a solitary escape, there's a game out there that's perfect for you. That said, it's hard to beat the convenience and flexibility of online games. What are your favorite online and offline games?
Personally most of the times i play offline games because the internet needed for online games are high and needs fast and stable internet connections, and on offline games i like first person shooting games like far cry 3 & 4 and also all call of duty games and FIFA games are my favorite.

I like offline games with a good story mode, I enjoy them more although I also like competitive online games a lot.

I like offline games with a good story mode, I enjoy them more although I also like competitive online games a lot.
Me to i love the story mode on the offline video game i enjoy it so much, it is something that i can take time and play without any harry and without any problem.

Me to i love the story mode on the offline video game i enjoy it so much, it is something that i can take time and play without any harry and without any problem.
is that if a game has a good story and is well developed, there is no online mode that can beat that honestly, although there are some video games that have an online with a surprising story as well, such as Final fantasy XIV for example.

is that if a game has a good story and is well developed, there is no online mode that can beat that honestly, although there are some video games that have an online with a surprising story as well, such as Final fantasy XIV for example.
True most of the times online games are combat mode and its more with fighting or competitions not the story mode, yeah some games have both offline and online gaming mode and GTC 5 is also have both modes.

These days it seems there are becoming more online games than offline ones. It seems with time people might not have a choice but to play online games if they want good ones.

I hardly have time to play games. I wonder where you guys have time for playing games. When am not working online, i will be working on my book. I prefer to use my time judiciously. If i have time, i will prefer to sleep than playing games.
Yeah life is busy especially when we are adults, but i start playing video game when i was a kid and still playing it because it is very hard to stop playing games, i rather play video game than spending time on social medias.

I prefer offline because I'm not a huge gamer I tried a few onile games but I did not liked them too much but I can understand why peaple like them so much
Offline games are pretty amazing and they are very creative and have many levels and many stories to play and to feel the game.

11,643Threads
90,730Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member