Only yellow rice served in mid day meals in Odisha

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵8.706925
Referral Credit
The government schools in Odisha serve mid day meals. Earlier, rice, pulses, vegetables and sometimes non- veg was served but after the price rise children are just being served with rice cooked with turmeric. Mal nutritioned children will be on the rise.

That is sad. It is a widespread issue in different regions of the world. As a result, they have to cut back on their food expenses, which significantly impacts the children.
With this situation the future of our states children are bleak.

How could the children survive without nutritious food? Where is Odisha located? Why is the government not helping the people in that place or the people, lazy.
Odisha is a state in India and the government of this state has always been negligent towards its people. The government officials and the politicians are very corrupt in Odisha.

Odisha is a state in India and the government of this state has always been negligent towards its people. The government officials and the politicians are very corrupt in Odisha.
That is not a good picture of that particular state seeing kids hungry. I hate to see kids cry from hunger. It breaks my heart. I do not want to see their tears falling in pain of hunger.

That is not a good picture of that particular state seeing kids hungry. I hate to see kids cry from hunger. It breaks my heart. I do not want to see their tears falling in pain of hunger.
Yes, it's very pathetic indeed which the states politicians and government officials don't understand.

Yes, it's very pathetic indeed which the states politicians and government officials don't understand.
The politicians or the government do not understand. It is because they only understand their corrupt minds. They are deaf and blind to the real faces of their society.

13,216Threads
99,122Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member