• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Open AI vs. closed AI tools.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
Lately, I have seen people talking about open AI and closed AI, and they talk about which is better and which is not, and I have tried my best to see the difference between those AI tools. Open AI refers to artificial intelligence systems that are able to learn and adapt from new data and experiences, while closed AI refers to systems that are programmed with a fixed set of rules and cannot learn or evolve. In simpler terms, open AI can continuously improve and develop on its own, while closed AI is limited to what it was initially programmed to do.
In your opinion, will the open AI be good and trusted since it updates itself?

Open AI systems give anyone to build on it's API and create it's own version of the AI adapted to its particular needs and proposition.
So do you think that it will be easy to believe those AI's, i mean it will be like Wikipedia right?

12,042Threads
92,869Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member