Opinionworld.com.au Review: SCAM OR LEGIT?

yusra

Engaged Contributor
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.050500
Referral Credit
OpinionWorld is a market research company that pays users to complete surveys and share their opinions online. The Australia-based site claims to provide access to "fun surveys" and rewards users with points that can be redeemed for cash. But is OpinionWorld really worth the time and effort to earn extra money? Here is an honest review of my experience using OpinionWorld.

Signing Up

Registering for an account on OpinionWorld is quick and easy. You just need to provide some basic information like your name, email address, location, and demographic details. The sign-up process took less than 5 minutes.

Available Surveys

OpinionWorld provides access to a decent number of surveys across various categories including entertainment, retail shopping, automotive, food and beverage, and more. I logged in a few times per week and was typically presented with about 3-5 surveys to take. The survey length ranged from just a few minutes up to around 15-20 minutes for the longer ones.

However, there were days where no surveys were available at all. So the volume of surveys is not extremely high, but overall it seems there are enough surveys available to complete at least a few per week.

Survey Taking Experience

The surveys on OpinionWorld closely resemble most other online survey sites. They present a series of multiple choice and rating scale questions where you simply choose the answer that aligns with your opinion and experience.

I did not find the surveys to be overly exciting or engaging. But they were easy to complete, with no complicated tasks or open-ended written responses required.

Rewards and Cash Out

OpinionWorld rewards users with points for completing surveys. The longer and more complex surveys earn more points. These points can then be redeemed for cash prizes.

The rewards start at $1 for every 350 points earned. This equates to $1 for completing approximately 2-3 surveys. For the time spent, this pay rate is a bit below average compared to other survey sites I’ve used.

However, OpinionWorld does offer the option to cash out quickly with PayPal payments processed within 3-5 business days. Other survey sites often have much higher minimum payouts.

So while the rewards may be lower, the fast cash out option is a nice benefit.

Is OpinionWorld Legit?

In my experience, OpinionWorld is completely legit and pays out earned rewards reliably. I had no trouble cashing out to PayPal after earning enough points.

The site seems transparent in how points are earned and rewards are paid. There are no hidden fees or charges to cash out.

Overall Verdict

OpinionWorld provides a legit option for earning a little extra money by completing online surveys. While the pay rate is relatively low, the quick cash out option makes it easy to redeem earnings quickly.

If you have some spare time and want to earn a small amount of extra cash conveniently, OpinionWorld is worth checking out. Just don't expect to make huge money with surveys alone. Treat it as a casual side activity and any rewards earned are a nice bonus.

13,039Threads
98,081Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member