Over 700 different species of wildlife discovered in Cambodia mangroves

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.644950
Referral Credit
A comprehensive biodiversity surveys have been carried out in a mangrove forest and an array of wildlife have been discovered. They are different species discovered

They include bats, birds, fish and even insects. The Koh Kapik Ramsar reserve had Hairy-nosed otters, smooth-coated otters, large-spotted civets, long-tailed macaques and fishing cats, as well a wide range of bat species.

This survey was funded by the conservation group Fauna & Flora International. The variety of wildlife has staggered biologists

That's pretty impressive, I am still sure there are so many other species and creatures we are yet to discover.
I think so too. Others after them will come and discover more. This is why I love technology

I think so too. Others after them will come and discover more. This is why I love technology
Like they said, our sea alone, there is so much we are yet to explore, especially cause of the pressure under water.

Like they said, our sea alone, there is so much we are yet to explore, especially cause of the pressure under water.
That's right so much to discover as we lived on in life. They are a whole lot to explore

13,179Threads
98,931Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member