Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.266313
Referral Credit

Do you have any experience with P2P trading? Have you been cheated? Well, I have tried P2P trading on multiple occasions and I have never been cheated on. When I do P2P trading, I don't use payment methods where transactions can be reversed. And I also make sure the person I am trading with is trustworthy. I also check if they've verified their ID and if they have good ratings, and how many trades they've done on the platform. I also try to stick to trading with people who have a good reputation

I am doing peer-to-peer trading on Binance and applying most of the tips that you have shared here and I have never had any problems there. The other important thing about reversals is that the money can sit in the account for a stipulated period before it is claimed apart from the other platforms that I may not know but if it is for PayPal then both ends are protected and even more safer for mobile money in your country.

I have sold a small amount of crypto using P2P on Binance before it was banned in India. The second time, the buyer cheated me of a small amount, he only send the amount in rupees, he did not pay the paisa amount.

12,039Threads
92,852Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member