Page views decline drastically after payment is received.

Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵0.342313
Referral Credit
I was using one ad network which was paying a small amount daily, less than what I make from forum posting and I noticed that the daily page views reduced drastically after I requested a payout request. Other ad networks on the same websites are not showing page view decline. Is anyone else facing the same problem?

I was using one ad network which was paying a small amount daily, less than what I make from forum posting and I noticed that the daily page views reduced drastically after I requested a payout request. Other ad networks on the same websites are not showing page view decline. Is anyone else facing the same problem?
Which website are you talking about? I haven't noticed an issue similar to yours because you might be talking about a completely different ad network that I've never heard about. I hope by now you have figured out what is causing the drop in page views.

I was getting more than 1000 page views daily in January, and after I received payment on January 30, I have noticed that the page views have declined drastically, the ads load very slowly.

I was getting more than 1000 page views daily in January, and after I received payment on January 30, I have noticed that the page views have declined drastically, the ads load very slowly.
You received payment from which website? Is it a blog or WordPress? Can you be specific please so I can google about it and see if it is normal for pageviews to drop. Is it YouTube?

I received payment from Admediatex. Since I am a domain investor I have added more than 50 websites to my advertising account, yet it is showing very few page views, I think the page views are being robbed.

I received payment from Admediatex. Since I am a domain investor I have added more than 50 websites to my advertising account, yet it is showing very few page views, I think the page views are being robbed.
No. It is not a robbery. There is a decline in the traffic that you always receive. Maybe many people aren't visiting the websites like they normally do. You might need to market the website again so you can increase page views.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this problem.

I cannot say anything about your specific problem but there was a time I was earning well from infolinks but now I don't earn anything. They used to provide banner ads on my sites but they don't offer banner ads.

I cannot say anything about your specific problem but there was a time I was earning well from infolinks but now I don't earn anything. They used to provide banner ads on my sites but they don't offer banner ads.
May be it is geotargeting specific countries and depends on visitors to your niche or advertisers on the niche of the website it is not systematic earn process for example.

13,035Threads
98,059Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member