Paid Offer! - Paid Offer #11: Chat about a Drama TV Show - $1.75 | Page 2 | Discussion Bucks

Paid Offer! Paid Offer #11: Chat about a Drama TV Show - $1.75

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will join next time, it seems I am late Boss, Devin. I am busy as a bee,😁

@Devin . I am able to post on others threads but not start a new thread of my own. The offer demands us to make 5 threads and 15 posts. Can someone guide me through this? How can one post a new thread there?

• Like Button
Reactions: saoussen5765
View attachment 664
Click on the Post thread. Hopefully, you and me complete 5 threads in two days.
Thank you. I have posted two threads already. I need to make 3 more threads and 7 more comments. I am sure that it would be done before the deadline. I wish you all the luck.
It seems that we can not post threads in all sections. I could post them in the General one. In other section when I tried, I couldn't find the option to post. Scrolling down, I got the message that I don't have the privilege to post a thread.

Thank you. I have posted two threads already. I need to make 3 more threads and 7 more comments. I am sure that it would be done before the deadline. I wish you all the luck.
It seems that we can not post threads in all sections. I could post them in the General one. In other section when I tried, I couldn't find the option to post. Scrolling down, I got the message that I don't have the privilege to post a thread.
Create threads on this section seems a little bit hard, I see most of news of 90 Days Series that I have googled have been discussed by other users means it needs a lot of innovation, I have PM'ed @Devin for concern. I think if I do not meet thread requirements either no reward at all or lower reward this is what I asked.
There is section where you cannot create threads is the Show section true.

Last edited:
Create threads on this section seems a little bit hard, I see most of news of 90 Days Series that I have googled have been discussed by other users means it needs a lot of innovation, I have PM'ed @Devin for concern. I think if I do not meet thread requirements either no reward at all or lower reward this is what I asked.
There is section where you cannot create threads is the Show section true.
I decided not to do this in the end as I wanted to watch the whole show but couldn't find a way to do that free which defeats the object. It was all subscription only. Perhaps that's because I am in the UK. Anyway if anyone wants to take my place I'm sure that would be okay if you check with Devin first.

• Like Button
I decided not to do this in the end as I wanted to watch the whole show but couldn't find a way to do that free which defeats the object. It was all subscription only. Perhaps that's because I am in the UK. Anyway if anyone wants to take my place I'm sure that would be okay if you check with Devin first.
Exactly, all the news are subscription only and you need to pay money to show them on the internet and reveal the news means it is hard to reach 5 subjects today. I create one subject of 5 and seek if low reward for 15 replies and 1 thread or no reward at all from @Devin.

@Devin .I have completed the task. Make 20 posts there. I have made 15 posts and 5 threads. Attaching the screenshot here.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-22-22-49-04-55_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-22-22-49-04-55_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    411.8 KB · Views: 0
Hello @Devin, I can't post threads on the forum for this task. I should be done with my 15 posts in the next hour or so. Please communicate me on what to do about this.

Done with this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-23-14-41-29-926_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-23-14-41-29-926_com.android.chrome.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 1
I need 1 more writer to complete 15 posts and 5 threads.

If you are interested and can have this completed within the next 24 hours, please reply to my comment and begin immediately. If you have already taken a part in this, you are eligible to complete another part.

Disclaimer: I only need one more writer. If you see that two people have already replied to this comment, and you attempt to complete work, you will not be paid, please be aware.

Last edited:
  • Like Button
Hello Devin,

I believe I will be joining the next batch of task. I have missed this post.

Regards,

Job
@Devin, given that the user I quoted deferred participation in this task to next time, I would like to take this slot. I wish you could respond quick enough for clarity, so that I can begin working.

• Like Button
Reactions: itsmejob
I have put in my second shift of this particular offer and completed it. Post count after first shift was 20. On completion of this second shift, I am on 40 posts.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-27-14-06-17-870_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-27-14-06-17-870_com.android.chrome.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.