Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.334813
Referral Credit
I have two forums but these are not paid to post forms, I don't pay for posting unless I specifically hire people to do paid posting. For user engagement and building activities, even the non paying forums frequently hire paid posters.

I assume that it would be really challenging to sustain a non paying forum. People are more interested in joining and investing their time and effort where they can earn a bit. It's good that they hire paid posters temporarily. That would bring some activities and quality contents to the forum

A forum site that does not offer monetary compensation for posts is likely to be favored by individuals who are financially well-off. This group of individuals does not mind spending time on the sites without receiving any payment.

I am hesitant to say that the quality of posts on non-paying forum sites is better than that of paying forums.

There are many people who would love to share and learn from others. They might have good paying jobs and are not looking for monetary compression. Such people can patronize non paying forums. And if there is a good community there, the discussions and responses might ve of good quality too. People do spend a good amount on the social media platforms without expecting any monetary benefits. These non paying forums can be a better alternative to them.

In as much as it might sound unreal, I have made more money from a connection that I had from a non paying forum than I have earned from paid to post forum in a year. Don't underestimate the power of relationships.

13,038Threads
98,078Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member