Pains of love

What are the pains you have gone through for loving another person. Mine was a betrayal that I didn't see coming. The pain was high but I lrt it slide . How about you?
Our mind is very strong, and i am saying that because i was in relationship that was more than 4 year and we had perfect time but after some time we start have some difficulty time and we had to end the relationship for a good, but after we stop the relationship i had vary hard time forgetting things and i thought i will never forget somethings and don't think that i would get over that feeling but i get over it and now i am happy again, yeah it took some time but the time will come.

Pains of love will vanish but the scar remains there in the heart. The desperate feeling we experience will also serve as a lesson not to give our 100 % trust and love to the person. There are people born cheaters.

When love is ot yours it means there is reason and let us not fight your destiny. I believe in destiny which is why once I feel the pain of a lost love, I just turn my head up, sogh but never cry. It is not good to cry over spilled milk.

13,067Threads
98,268Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member