Sanjeev

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.318025
Referral Credit
On August 14, Pakistan's 78th Independence Day, a 28-year-old Belgian woman was found on the streets of Islamabad with her hands cuffed. The woman claimed to have been raped for five days, according to Pakistani media, quoting the police, and this led to the arrest of a guy in connection with the crime.

That was a brutal act. That criminal was barbaric hoping that woman was not killed. Just imagine 5 days being raped don't know if she was feed or still alive. it was not mentioned here the details only found her on the street dead or alive.

What an inhumane act, I really hope she is still alive, but imagine the amount of trauma she is already going through right now.
Indeed, it was an inhuman act raping a foreigner who might come there to relax but to land only to a brutal experience, she never expected in her trave. I hope she is still alive and can move on after seeing a doctor.

Indeed, it was an inhuman act raping a foreigner who might come there to relax but to land only to a brutal experience, she never expected in her trave. I hope she is still alive and can move on after seeing a doctor.
She definitely won't come back to that place or country again after everything. This i how certain people do bad things and they end up tarnishing the image of the whole place.

She definitely won't come back to that place or country again after everything. This i how certain people do bad things and they end up tarnishing the image of the whole place.
Let us hope that the rape victim is still alive. It was not mentioned in this post if the victim is dead or alive. Hoping she's alive, her counseled and move on

On August 14, Pakistan's 78th Independence Day, a 28-year-old Belgian woman was found on the streets of Islamabad with her hands cuffed. The woman claimed to have been raped for five days, according to Pakistani media, quoting the police, and this led to the arrest of a guy in connection with the crime.
It's high time the entire world rises against this heinous crime as rape.

13,264Threads
99,343Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member