Pakistan has highest living cost in Asia with a 25% inflation rate as per the news.

Sanjeev

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.318025
Referral Credit
Pakistan has the highest living cost Asia with a 25 per cent inflation rate and its economy may grow at the fourth lowest pace of 1.9 per cent in the region.

This is bad news for the nation. Hope the people of the country may be able to cope up with it.

Yes the inflation is increasing every where and people are badly affecting by it. Even the basic things are getting costly these days.
That's the reality of things almost everywhere now. people are really going through financial stress now.

That's the reality of things almost everywhere now. people are really going through financial stress now.
And that's going to be problem for the people as their expenditure is going higher than their earnings.

They can surely cope with the huge rate of inflation. It is better to suffer that way than suffer with fears of war.
Yesh war is the higher evil instead of war let them manage with inflation. They will still survive

Yesh war is the higher evil instead of war let them manage with inflation. They will still survive
I am wondering on how Russia cope with the inflation problem considering they are on war.I hope that country will be drained though I have heard that they are almost drained financially.

I am wondering on how Russia cope with the inflation problem considering they are on war.I hope that country will be drained though I have heard that they are almost drained financially.
The financial draining now is almost everywhere. I hope very soon we would be able to win with inflation

sadly there are a lot of countries like paskistan rising prices can be hard to deal with
Even here in my country the hike in the prices of things is really high. And there's no corresponding compensation in salaries paid

13,201Threads
99,061Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member