Pampering

Oh, I have that bubble mask! Did you like it? I haven't used mine yet.

Tonight I'm planning to use my hand mask and lip mask. They are both the Danielle Creations brand.

Oh, I have that bubble mask! Did you like it? I haven't used mine yet.

Tonight I'm planning to use my hand mask and lip mask. They are both the Danielle Creations brand.
I love this mask Monday I am going to get a couple more when we are out grocery shopping so I have them on hand. Never heard of the brand you are talking about are they good.?

I'm not using any mask 😁. I'm on my natural flawless skin. That's good of you pampering yourself. I only pamper myself with foods I like to eat like deep fried chicken and grilled fish tuna belly with chili sauce and then ice cream 🐔🍧🐟😍.

I'm not using any mask 😁. I'm on my natural flawless skin. That's good of you pampering yourself. I only pamper myself with foods I like to eat like deep fried chicken and grilled fish tuna belly with chili sauce and then ice cream 🐔🍧🐟😍.
I pamper myself with food also chocolate and Starbucks and also nail things to do my nails with.

Starbucks is another guilty pleasure for me. I'm trying to cut back on it though, because it gets expensive. I've been making my own cold brew coffee and keeping it in the fridge, and I have a couple of flavor syrups to add to it (I can get more varieties of sugar-free syrups than Starbucks carries too).

Starbucks is another guilty pleasure for me. I'm trying to cut back on it though, because it gets expensive. I've been making my own cold brew coffee and keeping it in the fridge, and I have a couple of flavor syrups to add to it (I can get more varieties of sugar-free syrups than Starbucks carries too).
I would like to try a cold brew and experiment with them with different creamers.

The feeling is nice if pamper ourselves with what they demanded hehe.
I love pampering myself going to be buying a couple more face masks today while out shopping. I got my toes ready yesterday took off the old polish and will be putting something new on soon not sure what.

I love pampering myself going to be buying a couple more face masks today while out shopping. I got my toes ready yesterday took off the old polish and will be putting something new on soon not sure what.
That's so cool, maybe you've decided already on the right polish. Enjoy your day.

That's so cool, maybe you've decided already on the right polish. Enjoy your day.
I know it will probably be a red for the holiday time and I might add some sparkle to it. I like to watch YouTube videos and some of the ladies I follow do what you call a pedi in a bag I am going to try one but more than likely will not be til after the holiday because I can only find them in bundles online and I would really only like to try one to see if I like them.

I know it will probably be a red for the holiday time and I might add some sparkle to it. I like to watch YouTube videos and some of the ladies I follow do what you call a pedi in a bag I am going to try one but more than likely will not be til after the holiday because I can only find them in bundles online and I would really only like to try one to see if I like them.
Proceed on something that makes you happy like watching your favorite YouTube. It's good to watch sometimes to stressed out.

Proceed on something that makes you happy like watching your favorite YouTube. It's good to watch sometimes to stressed out.
I love to watch YouTube videos some of my ladies I follow on there do giveaways and I love to enter them.

I love to watch YouTube videos some of my ladies I follow on there do giveaways and I love to enter them.
Watching video is entertaining. I watch one video in the afternoon and two in the evening. It's stressing me out.

13,038Threads
98,078Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member