Pandemic teaches us many lessons

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.772700
Referral Credit
It's my observation in the place where I live and to my family and self that pandemic teach us many lessons. In the past we always have lavished meals, but during the surge of the virus we became so frugal. We weren't allowed to shop because all shops or malls were closed even the small stores and public markets closed. We learned to eat all vegetables only 😁. At home we didn't buy meat for almost 5 months due to series of lockdowns. The virus was so deadly.

We became instant prisoners at home. Being an extrovert I felt restless, life seemed suffocating being inside home 24/7😞. We learned to work from home and GoMeet became so useful around the world for online classes and more.

Many things bad and good during the pandemic but one thing for sure, pandemic taught us to be brave.

It's my observation in the place where I live and to my family and self that pandemic teach us many lessons. In the past we always have lavished meals, but during the surge of the virus we became so frugal. We weren't allowed to shop because all shops or malls were closed even the small stores and public markets closed. We learned to eat all vegetables only 😁. At home we didn't buy meat for almost 5 months due to series of lockdowns. The virus was so deadly.

We became instant prisoners at home. Being an extrovert I felt restless, life seemed suffocating being inside home 24/7😞. We learned to work from home and GoMeet became so useful around the world for online classes and more.

Many things bad and good during the pandemic but one thing for sure, pandemic taught us to be brave.

The pandemic has taught us some really valuable lessons that we all need to remember. We should be careful with our money, appreciate what we have, be kind to others, become more resilient, and make smart decisions. Personally, I learned that saving money is really important, and I also learned to stop spending money on things that I do not really need.

One of the biggest lessons the pandemic taught a lot of persons is the importance of having multiple sources of income. Does who where working offline alone lots their jobs or could not simply make any money that period.

13,176Threads
98,912Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member