Payment from A-ads.com advertising network not received?

Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵0.342313
Referral Credit
A-ads ad network was popular because it was paying daily. However since September 26, 2024, some online publishers have not received any payment at all. Does anyone on this forum use a-ads ad network? If yes, have they been receiving payment daily in last 10-15 days?

I think that someone was falsely claiming to own my online accounts because I had used a specific address. After mail was returned to sender, I have received some payment.

I think that someone was falsely claiming to own my online accounts because I had used a specific address. After mail was returned to sender, I have received some payment.
Just explain to me how can someone claim your account as his account. Aren't your accounts supposed to be secured with a password? How come your problems are the problems that only happen to you?

Corruption levels here are very high, with top tech and internet companies involved. No else on the forum has invested a large amount of money in domains and finds that the government is falsely claiming that its greedy fraud employees who do not pay domain renewal, other expenses own the domains of a private citizen.
I am the only person on this forum who spends more than $4000 annually on domain renewals and finds that government, internet sector is falsely claiming that an indore housewife , kolhapur panaji sindhi school dropout housewife, goan sugar babies and other frauds who do not pay expenses, own my domains , to pay the domain fraudsters monthly government salaries, give them great powers while criminally defaming me.

Your descriptions for the fraudulent activities in India is seriously alarming. Why can't the common people fight the fraudsters? You can report it to the international court for free if the administrator of Modi is futile.

13,024Threads
98,013Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member