Paypal dispute if service not received?

neku

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 21, 2023
D Bucks
💵1.099063
Referral Credit
I had paid the web hosting invoice before the due date, yet the web hosting account was suspended falsely giving the reason, non-payment of invoice. They are closing the support ticket without replying. Since my credit card is charged for the transaction,I would like to find out if anyone has faced a similar problem and filed a Paypal dispute?

For me l have never experienced such thing before. l think that the support tickets should be responded appropriately in that case.

This has never happened to me, if the payment was made on the correct date, just send the payment confirmation ID to support and they should resolve this problem, friend.

I have not experienced it. That could be frustrating. I am hoping you already have resolved that problem.

I have not experienced it. That could be frustrating. I am hoping you already have resolved that problem.
I have not also experienced this before but I know it's dose exist if you had issue with PayPal fund you can file a dispute but in my country since we can't make use of PayPal so I don't really have much experience per this

• Like Button
Reactions: Starmix
I have not also experienced this before but I know it's dose exist if you had issue with PayPal fund you can file a dispute but in my country since we can't make use of PayPal so I don't really have much experience per this
I don't have any idea why PayPal doesn't support your country. But it's good there's crypto. It should be your government to negotiate PayPal.

That must be annoying. I hope that you get some help here to resolve it. You must have the payment proof and sharing that will clarify the situation. My involvement with PayPal is very limited. I just use the account to receive my online earnings. They are automatically transferred to ky bank account without me having to request for it. I have not faced any issue with it in the last twenty years.
But I am sure that there would be legal ways to fight if you are not getting the support.

PayPal with its many problems. Sometimes I wonder if they have professionals on their platform because the way they handle done issues are very appalling