• Only 2 Weeks Left! Help Discussion Bucks Win the $200 Prize!

We need just 3 more referrals to qualify for the $200 prize in the Agora forums referral contest. Your support is crucial—every referral counts!

Click Here to Support Us!

PC gaming or Console gaming?

riberet19

Team Lead
Staff member
Earnings Enforcer
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵8.989563
Referral Credit
Well, that's the question, do you prefer to play on PC or video game consoles? I prefer to play on video game consoles, for example on the PS5, which is the one I currently own, although I also quite like the PC to play, I feel more comfortable on a game console and I am also more accustomed to it.

In my opinion, video games are certainly better played on the appropriate consoles rather than on PC. This is because these consoles were designed for that purpose, while for PCs this is not exactly the case. When playing games with a mid-range PC, video games often slow down or have problems functioning. However own a "PC gaming" which is a PC suitable for video games, is necessary to spend a decidedly exorbitant amount. in fact we are talking about over €3000!

However, now with every console, regardless of what it is, it is possible to play online, I know that among the most popular video games, there is "Call of Duty". Who plays it?

In my opinion, video games are certainly better played on the appropriate consoles rather than on PC. This is because these consoles were designed for that purpose, while for PCs this is not exactly the case. When playing games with a mid-range PC, video games often slow down or have problems functioning. However own a "PC gaming" which is a PC suitable for video games, is necessary to spend a decidedly exorbitant amount. in fact we are talking about over €3000!
you're absolutely right, a gaming PC is very expensive and sometimes won't even be able to run the newest games on the market, while a gaming console is much cheaper and has all the dedicated hardware for video games ensuring that they work properly

you're absolutely right, a gaming PC is very expensive and sometimes won't even be able to run the newest games on the market, while a gaming console is much cheaper and has all the dedicated hardware for video games ensuring that they work properly
In fact, even a gaming PC needs to be updated over time because modern video games require increasingly high-performance hardware in order to have, above all, fluidity in the graphics. This requires the replacement of internal cards and therefore involves further very high costs.

In fact, even a gaming PC needs to be updated over time because modern video games require increasingly high-performance hardware in order to have, above all, fluidity in the graphics. This requires the replacement of internal cards and therefore involves further very high costs.
That's right, a PlayStation is the best option if you are a casual gamer or want to play comfortably, I think a computer is more for those who want to make gaming their profession.

Well, that's the question, do you prefer to play on PC or video game consoles? I prefer to play on video game consoles, for example on the PS5, which is the one I currently own, although I also quite like the PC to play, I feel more comfortable on a game console and I am also more accustomed to it.
i like ps games, but when i have to choose between console and pc i choose pc all day every day, the reason is when i play first person shooting games and war games i can't control the aim with a controller i prefer using keyboard and mouse so that i can aim better, but then i use controller analog it is very difficult to aim at the right place. but when i play football games i use controllers and prefer ps console.

i like ps games, but when i have to choose between console and pc i choose pc all day every day, the reason is when i play first person shooting games and war games i can't control the aim with a controller i prefer using keyboard and mouse so that i can aim better, but then i use controller analog it is very difficult to aim at the right place. but when i play football games i use controllers and prefer ps console.
I have to agree with you, shooting games are better to play on a computer, also role-playing games are better on the computer, but for the vast majority of games, the controller is more comfortable for me.

I have to agree with you, shooting games are better to play on a computer, also role-playing games are better on the computer, but for the vast majority of games, the controller is more comfortable for me.
I agree; there is a time where using pc for gaming difficult, when i want to play on a couch relaxing i can't play like that with my pc because i can't hold the pc i have to site near my table in order to use my pc for gaming, but using gaming console will prove that problem, i can play from where ever i want i can lay on my bed and play or relax on my couch and still play with the controller.

It depends on the game I am playing as to whether I prefer to play on a console or a PC.

For games such as Fortnite, Apex Legends and even as far as Call of Duty, I much prefer playing on a console but for games such as PowerWash Simulator, 2 Point Hospital, some Roblox games and even House Flipper, I find it easier to play those on PC.

11,944Threads
92,355Messages
285Members
BorisKirwaLatest member