PC or laptop?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.645113
Referral Credit
Because I do not own a personal computer, I use a laptop. I enjoy the convenience of being able to bring it with me wherever I go. Furthermore, I can use it if the power goes out. A PC, on the other hand, maybe a better alternative for those who are heavy gamers and want a device that will last a long time with adequate care, of course. Is it PC or laptop for you?

I don't own a gaming pc, but i have a laptop which i really love, i can play many video game with it and it is pretty good for me, but my old laptop battery have died and i was sad.

I don't have a gaming PC either. I don't intend to get one anytime soon because I live in a small flat and only use a little table. A PC, for sure, will not fit. LOL

I don't have a gaming PC either. I don't intend to get one anytime soon because I live in a small flat and only use a little table. A PC, for sure, will not fit. LOL
To be honest gaming pc is too expensive and i don't like to spend that much money on a single device, and even if i want to buy a gaming pc i don't have the budget to buy it, lol

My choice would definitely be laptop due to it's mobility. With a laptop, I can easily go anywhere with it. Modern laptops today have even made it a lot easier for movement, as they are less heavy and slimer.

13,123Threads
98,598Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member