People fall in love with the soul, not the wallet

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.058750
Referral Credit
If all are doing this to fall in love with the soul and not the wallet, there is peace and harmony in marriage. Some people base their choices on the finances of the person, especially if it is the parents to decide for the fate of their son or daughter on who to marry. They want their son or daughter to marry someone who has a stable job or business. The aftermath of their marriage is chaos, and broken feelings that may lead to a broken marriage. It's love the basis of everything not money. Money serves as the strength to build their own edifice and not the source of their fight because they value the contents of their souls, not their wallets.

If all are doing this to fall in love with the soul and not the wallet, there is peace and harmony in marriage. Some people base their choices on the finances of the person, especially if it is the parents to decide for the fate of their son or daughter on who to marry. They want their son or daughter to marry someone who has a stable job or business. The aftermath of their marriage is chaos, and broken feelings that may lead to a broken marriage. It's love the basis of everything not money. Money serves as the strength to build their own edifice and not the source of their fight because they value the contents of their souls, not their wallets.
Nowadays it's rare to find such kind of love. Most women first love the wallet and men the woman's father's property and bank balance in India.

Some people base their choices on the finances of the person, especially if it is the parents to decide for the fate of their son or daughter on who to marry.
Among all Western countries, such marriages are null (because illegal by whatever means and in the case the marriage is forced and not simply arranged, those parents could even get convicted to prison, as forced marriages are considered a crime by criminal laws). I simply don't understand why trying to conceive children at all cost when children only represent a merchandise for their parents, eager to exchange them for the riches of a billionaire. In any way, I understand whatever parents worries when a potential partner for a daughter is unemployed and she is unemployed too. Or they barely can survive cause underpaid jobs. And none of them owns savings, investments or any property, even small, to discreetly live and make ends meet. In such a case, extreme poverty and hunger will be the destiny of the new family, especially for the children to come into the world. Not a big deal.

Among all Western countries, such marriages are null (because illegal by whatever means and in the case the marriage is forced and not simply arranged, those parents could even get convicted to prison, as forced marriages are considered a crime by criminal laws). I simply don't understand why trying to conceive children at all cost when children only represent a merchandise for their parents, eager to exchange them for the riches of a billionaire. In any way, I understand whatever parents worries when a potential partner for a daughter is unemployed and she is unemployed too. Or they barely can survive cause underpaid jobs. And none of them owns savings, investments or any property, even small, to discreetly live and make ends meet. In such a case, extreme poverty and hunger will be the destiny of the new family, especially for the children to come into the world. Not a big deal.
That is the sure thing to live in poverty should they marry despite financial constraints, they may change their lives once they become mature. It is not good for the parents to decide who their son or daughter to marry. @aninditasen , you are right, we seldom find people after true love. Most of them are after the contents of their wallets.

That is the sure thing to live in poverty should they marry despite financial constraints, they may change their lives once they become mature. It is not good for the parents to decide who their son or daughter to marry. @aninditasen , you are right, we seldom find people after true love. Most of them are after the contents of their wallets.
You are right and that's the reason there are so many divorces in India now.

You are right and that's the reason there are so many divorces in India now.
The children will be mentally and emotionally affected of their parents divorce. It's a sad picture of your society. There's no divorce in the Philippines.

If I marry someone, it will be because I love him and not because of his wealth. Of course, it is preferable to get married if we are both financially stable.
You are so right, love is what makes a relationship prosper and it will be developed and the couple will find ways to overcome their financial instability. Teamwork in marriage is necessary to make it last.

The children will be mentally and emotionally affected of their parents divorce. It's a sad picture of your society. There's no divorce in the Philippines.
Sometimes it's better to be a single parent than pull on with a torturous partner. Earlier there wasn't any divorce in India and many women lived miserably died too.

This is how it should be naturally but it's a pity things have turned upside down in the society today. Most people now go into marriage simply because of what they can gain.

Sometimes it's better to be a single parent than pull on with a torturous partner. Earlier there wasn't any divorce in India and many women lived miserably died too.
It's also beneficial for the sufferers of marriage to implement divorce. I am for divorce but it's not approved by Senate.

I think it's very much better to not marry at all, to marry only to live a miserable life. Divorce should exist in whatever country claiming to be civilized, but not as an excuse to marry flippantly. Nor divorce flippantly. It should be an escape for people forced to marry and other serious and burdensome circumstances (imagine a woman discovering only after marriage the husband is a boss of the narco).

I think it's very much better to not marry at all, to marry only to live a miserable life. Divorce should exist in whatever country claiming to be civilized, but not as an excuse to marry flippantly. Nor divorce flippantly. It should be an escape for people forced to marry and other serious and burdensome circumstances (imagine a woman discovering only after marriage the husband is a boss of the narco).
It's best to do a background check on the person before settling down. There are cases when men or women are pretending to be rich only to know they are engaged in illegal activities. It is not good to fall in love with the wallet but the soul of the person.

Depending on the country or geographic area, a background check may result impossible. In my current country, it's easy, as nobody is a very good actor, but unfortunately not the same in my former country. A mafia story tells about a woman whose marriage was arranged by her family and her fiancée family and she discovered he was a mafia boss only after years of marriage. Such women deserve the right to divorce or better, the declaration of nullity of the marriage.

There are people whose principles cannot be bought worth millions and there are also people whose mindsets are directed on money, They lack moral values which is why many suffer after marriage because there is no love that binds them.

13,068Threads
98,336Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member