People you can't live with?

If you were Io share an apartment with others maybe to help you with rent bill. What kind of people wouldn't you want to live with?
I really don't like a person who don't respect my privacy, and i don't wont to live with a person who like to tech my staffs and use my things.

I really don't like a person who don't respect my privacy, and i don't wont to live with a person who like to tech my staffs and use my things.
I'm with you on this. Privacy is important to me, so I really don't want someone who does not respect it. Also, I don't want someone who is so disorganized.

I'm with you on this. Privacy is important to me, so I really don't want someone who does not respect it. Also, I don't want someone who is so disorganized.
Yeah person who will drop and place their stuff all over the place makes me mad, and they need to be clean and have some boundaries.

Yeah privacy is definitely key for a lot of people which others need to respect.

Yeah person who will drop and place their stuff all over the place makes me mad, and they need to be clean and have some boundaries.
It's annoying too. Stuff all over the place is sore to my eye. That's why, as much as possible, I want my surroundings to be arranged, or if not, at least not that disorganized.

It's annoying too. Stuff all over the place is sore to my eye. That's why, as much as possible, I want my surroundings to be arranged, or if not, at least not that disorganized.
Lol, its madness, peoples should start to notice what is wrong with their behavior and habit, because not everyone is like them and they need to be god person.

13,119Threads
98,589Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member