Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.532563
Referral Credit
Do you enjoy shopping? If so, start a personal shopping business. You will be able to assist busy people in getting what they need. There is an increase in demand for this type of service as more people become busier or are unable to shop for themselves. To get started, you will only need a small investment. Furthermore, if you are extroverted, you will be able to collaborate with people from all backgrounds. You can charge a higher rate for an elite clientele.

Do you mean to say that one has to go out for shopping for the client? It sounds a bit interesting to me as I never thought that any one would be interested in taking that kind of service. But you mentioned that there is a huge demand for that. That makes me curious to know more about it. I thought that with option of online shopping and getting thing delivered at home at your convenience, shopping has becomes convenient and comfortable, even for lazy shoppers.

Do you mean to say that one has to go out for shopping for the client? It sounds a bit interesting to me as I never thought that any one would be interested in taking that kind of service. But you mentioned that there is a huge demand for that. That makes me curious to know more about it. I thought that with option of online shopping and getting thing delivered at home at your convenience, shopping has becomes convenient and comfortable, even for lazy shoppers.

Yes, a personal shopper shops for their client. I've seen a lot of people doing this type of business lately, as there are an increasing number of people who don't have time to shop. It is advantageous to have an eye for fashion. :) Maybe you can give it a try!

Do you enjoy shopping? If so, start a personal shopping business. You will be able to assist busy people in getting what they need. There is an increase in demand for this type of service as more people become busier or are unable to shop for themselves. To get started, you will only need a small investment. Furthermore, if you are extroverted, you will be able to collaborate with people from all backgrounds. You can charge a higher rate for an elite clientele.
I have never seen this kind of business in my country before. I am very confident that this kind of business is not very popularity yet here.

This is amazing. It's not on my mind about business like this to hire a personal shopper. What about shopping for clothes how would the owner fit it? Well it's good to hire a personal shopper to do shopping on groceries.

12,039Threads
92,852Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member