Peru's president home raided for luxury watches search

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.786950
Referral Credit
Police broke down the door of Peru's president residence early on Saturday morning to gain access to search for luxury watches

The president, Dina Boluarte, home was raided as part of inquiries into possible illicit enrichment and failure to declare ownership of luxury watches . This search was carried out by
20 officials from the public prosecutor’s office and 20 police officers.

During the raid personnel from the palace provided all the facilities for the diligene. The search was carried out without any incident though but all the same the raid has been condemned by Peru’s prime minister, Gustavo Adrianzen, that it was a disproportionate and unconstitutional actions.

Even here a politician was accused of receiving luxury watches as a gift. Now politicians are realizing that money transfers for bribes are very risky, and can be easily tracked so they are preferring to receive luxury items especially watches as a gift.

Last edited:
Even here a politician was accused of receiving luxury watches as a gift. Now politicians are realizing that money transfers for bribes are very risky, and can be easily tracked so they are preferring to receive luxury items especially watches as a gift.
That's right this is always their tactics so that they are nit easily detected that they are stealing heavily from the coffers of the government

Police broke down the door of Peru's president residence early on Saturday morning to gain access to search for luxury watches

The president, Dina Boluarte, home was raided as part of inquiries into possible illicit enrichment and failure to declare ownership of luxury watches . This search was carried out by
20 officials from the public prosecutor’s office and 20 police officers.

During the raid personnel from the palace provided all the facilities for the diligene. The search was carried out without any incident though but all the same the raid has been condemned by Peru’s prime minister, Gustavo Adrianzen, that it was a disproportionate and unconstitutional actions.
This action can't be condemned as the watches couldn't have been planted with the security he has in his palace.

This action can't be condemned as the watches couldn't have been planted with the security he has in his palace.
Well, I think the problem here is that the house was searched for their own personal gains or interest

If that's the case, I think the president can fight against this in the court of law.
Well, I think the problem here is that the house was searched for their own personal gains or interest

If that's the case, I think the president can fight against this in the court of law.
Yesh he might just sue them for invading his privacy so matter what they think.

13,179Threads
98,947Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member