Ph News on Rampant Scams Online

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.781600
Referral Credit
The Philippine National Police were able to track down the different sites that are selling fake gadget like laptops keyboards, hearing aids and more that are extremely lethal for the buyers.

The PNP said it didn't happen during the Duterte Administration. Scammers were afraid to do scamming because the previous president was so tough.

It's in the Marcos Administration where rampant scamming is done online. The Ph president ordered the PNPs to track down the fake merchants from LAZADA and Dragon Bytes, and some merchants of Shopee including those individual online sellers.

There are previous that are programmed and I was so shocked when the one I ordered online was fake but the reviews said legit.
Oh wow you don't have to blame yourself as you were deceived. You can be doing pay on delivery then to avoid manipulation

Oh wow you don't have to blame yourself as you were deceived. You can be doing pay on delivery then to avoid manipulation
The next time I received the same, I lured the deliveryman to open it and take a video and he did it and saw another fake but I returned right away. I only give some amount to the rider.

The next time I received the same, I lured the deliveryman to open it and take a video and he did it and saw another fake but I returned right away. I only give some amount to the rider.
You see, that's the way to go to avoid throwing away your money on fake. Let them go with their fake products when they deliver such

You see, that's the way to go to avoid throwing away your money on fake. Let them go with their fake products when they deliver such
I shifted to a new seller and yesterday the delivered to me the shoes I ordered and perfect. The seller is TEMU. Mabe Temu is there now in your country.

I shifted to a new seller and yesterday the delivered to me the shoes I ordered and perfect. The seller is TEMU. Mabe Temu is there now in your country.
My cousin buys from them but they don't ship to Nigeria for now. You need to have someone in the US to get it and ship it to you here.

My cousin buys from them but they don't ship to Nigeria for now. You need to have someone in the US to get it and ship it to you here.
Really? That's worrying but it is a new app or seller. They might expand soon on your beloved country.

Yes, they have been saying this since last year. Let see how it goes this year
It is a nice site dunno if there are sellers or merchants that break their laws and regulations like sellers who may fake their items.

It is a nice site dunno if there are sellers or merchants that break their laws and regulations like sellers who may fake their items.
My cousin have been buying from now for a while. So far no bad reviews from her. They are good

My cousin have been buying from now for a while. So far no bad reviews from her. They are good
That's a good update hoping they will never cheat by delivering wrong items. I no longer trust sellers online. My friend received his order one lechon that's pig being roasted but arrived to him lechon full of worms 🐽.

13,179Threads
98,947Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member