Philippines: China is ‘source of tension,’ not trilateral summit

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.781600
Referral Credit
The Philippines on Thursday, April 18, called on China to “reflect upon its own actions in the South China Sea and the West Philippine Sea,” after Beijing claimed that the recent US-Japan-Philippines trilateral leaders summit only amps up tensions in the region.

“The trilateral cooperation is a partnership and a cooperative framework for the promotion of peace, stability, and economic prosperity in the Indo-Pacific region. It is an admirable aspiration that should not be considered a threat by any peace-loving country,” the Department of Foreign Affairs said in a statement on Thursday, April 18.

This tension started years ago during the previous presidents and the issue was never solved. Only this time under the Marcos administration that China act aggressively to claim the PH Sea as belonging to their territory which is very illogical,

I just hope they find a way to sort things out without it turning into a war, cause the way I see it, it seems china is just eager for a fight.
It seems this problem is eternal. The root cause of this is the Chinse mentality. They are greedy and ot only PH sea they want to own also in Indonesia and Malaysia.

Very illogical to try to claim. what does not belong to you. I hope your country can fight them off your possession
It is hard to convince China. They do not listen and think They only think of their own benefits. They like trouble because they are big and powerful but are afraid of the United States.

It is hard to convince China. They do not listen and think They only think of their own benefits. They like trouble because they are big and powerful but are afraid of the United States.
Lol, you know some enemies only try to conquer small territories and countries. They can't try the United States

Lol, you know some enemies only try to conquer small territories and countries. They can't try the United States
That's right they're brave only to small countries easy for them to destroy which is why we're happy my country has many alliances.

Chinese are crook, no feelings being a communist country. It's hard to explain to them about their wrongs. They feel they're always right and powerful. What a shame to them. They don't own earth but God Almighty.

Last edited:
I hate China after corona was spread. They were the originator of the virus which killed lots of people in the world.
The entire world pointed their fingers to China as the creator of the deadly virus. They are making fun to human lives. Millions perished untimely 😭.

That's right they're brave only to small countries easy for them to destroy which is why we're happy my country has many alliances.
You know you can't try to match strength with territories that have more skills and experience and weapons than you

You know you can't try to match strength with territories that have more skills and experience and weapons than you
Those you mentioned are parts of their programs as their defenses against attacks. They can do it because they have budget for anything.

Those you mentioned are parts of their programs as their defenses against attacks. They can do it because they have budget for anything.
Yeah sure like the US i know that they do have high budget for their welfare and security.

Yeah sure like the US i know that they do have high budget for their welfare and security.
The military forces in the USA are well trained. They're also huge, intelligent, and skilled people. They move by plans and tactics unlike China for example, they aren't intelligent in handling attacks.

The military forces in the USA are well trained. They're also huge, intelligent, and skilled people. They move by plans and tactics unlike China for example, they aren't intelligent in handling attacks.
Yeah they are always the best in things so their troop will be the best too

Yeah they are always the best in things so their troop will be the best too
They are not afraid to kill being no God in their lives only their ideology and idiocracy. They are never afraid to die their families will receive millions as payment.

Last edited:
They are not arid to kill being no God in their lives only their ideology and idiocracy. They are never afraid to die their families will receive millions as payment.
Well, mate they are always some had eggs in all countries and sometimes the bad ones overwhelmed even the good people around

13,179Threads
98,947Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member