Phrases you hate hearing from your partner?

Not sure but I think that it's "you are too good to me" or "I don't deserve you" it's just proof that they can't be better for you or at least change into a better person for you
Yeah, they can change and be good for us, and if we choose them why they speak like that, we are the one who choose to be with them.

Your husband or wife would love you more than I do now. What? so what are into now? because I don't understand the phrase.
That is the most insulting thing ever, i mean they don't have to say that, they can leave.

Sometimes some words are hard, and we don't like to hear them, even if they come from our loved ones. So what are those words that you don't want to hear from your partner?
" I can't guard my words before I speak" though he expects everyone else to guard their words before they speak.

" I can't guard my words before I speak" though he expects everyone else to guard their words before they speak.
That is nonsense, we all need to watch what we are saying, we all have a mind so that we can use it in order to not speak bad words.

That is nonsense, we all need to watch what we are saying, we all have a mind so that we can use it in order to not speak bad words.
That's what most people don't understand, especially in India.

Not sure but I think that it's "you are too good to me" or "I don't deserve you" it's just proof that they can't be better for you or at least change into a better person for you
Hmmm actually makes sense, it's another way of saying you are doing too much and if they find themselves in that position, they might not be able to do that much for you or simply not ready to try.

13,068Threads
98,311Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member