• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

Physical attraction is not love.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.665275
Referral Credit
People usually fall in love due to physical attraction. When a person is beautiful/ handsome their opposite sex gets easily attracted towards them. This is natural but this is not love. A strong feeling of concern and personal involvement has to be there for love to grow and be permanent.

In actual sense of it, there is not like true love. I have never seen a selfless love. If someone loves you is simply because of some values and qualities you possess. The only love that is close to true love is mother's love to her child. Apart from that all acclaimed love is indirect selfishness.

Indeed, it's not love. It's only an admiration. We all admire people with good looks but there's no love behind it.
Yes, physical attraction gives way to admiration sometimes but not always love.
Post automatically merged:

In actual sense of it, there is not like true love. I have never seen a selfless love. If someone loves you is simply because of some values and qualities you possess. The only love that is close to true love is mother's love to her child. Apart from that all acclaimed love is indirect selfishness.
Some people fall in love because they respect each other's values in love.
Post automatically merged:

Some people fall in love because they respect each other's values in love.
I think that is called chemistry There is more to love than mere chemistry.
A good Chemistry may culminate into love.

11,643Threads
90,714Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member