• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Pillars of financial literacy

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.568550
Referral Credit
Financial literacy enables us to build wealth, protect ourselves in case of emergencies, afford the things we and our family want to buy, enjoy a happy retirement, and live without money stress. These are the following pillars of financial literacy: 1. Debt, 2. Saving, 3. Budgeting and 4. Investing. We need to know all these to have a happy life. We cannot avoid debts but make sure to have a good debt to build a house, for kids' education and money-making potential. Saving means security. It is essential for financial wellness, a secured present, and a happy future. Let us spend less and save more. Budgeting is a skill where one needs to know where the money goes and what to spend that may not harm the savings. Lastly, investing means creating wealth and the growth of your investment secures your present and gives you a happy future.

This rules are extremely important if you really want to live a good life. I think people should be more enlightened about this, cause i feel a lot of people are not even aware of this, hence they misuse their resources from time to time.

This rules are extremely important if you really want to live a good life. I think people should be more enlightened about this, cause i feel a lot of people are not even aware of this, hence they misuse their resources from time to time.
You are so right, people think that they will not grow old and that their earnings will be the same as they grow old. it is better to protect the savings while there is till so much time doing it.

You are so right, people think that they will not grow old and that their earnings will be the same as they grow old. it is better to protect the savings while there is till so much time doing it.

I think as far as financial literacy is concerned, it starts from a very early age. When people start realising the importance of money, they start saving money. Financial literacy is a really great concept. It also includes gaining financial education as well.

I think as far as financial literacy is concerned, it starts from a very early age. When people start realising the importance of money, they start saving money. Financial literacy is a really great concept. It also includes gaining financial education as well.
There are also videos that explain how to become financially literate. There are ways to guide us in the right direction to be able to live on interest, let money work for us, and not to work hard for the money.

12,060Threads
92,989Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member