• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Planning to purchase a new CPU for my desktop.

Xtynehappy

Community Advocate
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.626075
Referral Credit
I have a crashed desktop. It's CPU was the cause for the fault. However l have seen a friend of mine that had purchased a very nice DeIi 4.0 ram at $80. I have been inspired to purchase one for my desktop. What do you say about that?

Do you mean the CPU as an entire system or the processor? If you mean the CPU as a system, you have technically bought a new system. The other parts are just peripherals.

If there is a problem with your CPU, you will have to get a new CPU or motherboard, replacing the RAM will not restore it. Find a reliable computer repair person who offers a warranty and get your computer repaired.

I have a crashed desktop. It's CPU was the cause for the fault. However l have seen a friend of mine that had purchased a very nice DeIi 4.0 ram at $80. I have been inspired to purchase one for my desktop. What do you say about that?
If you have a crashed desktop, probably you need to change it or identify the particular peripheral that is causing the problem. My advice is to buy a new CPU with high RAM at least 6O GB.

12,043Threads
92,893Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member