Play to earn.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
PTE or play to earn platforms are blockchain based games that pays you some amount of crypto coins for playing games, most of PTE platforms have their own coins or tokens and they pay for players on thus coins, but some pays with thus coins that are already known like trx and eth coins, my favorite play to earn website was CryptoRoyal gane its web based game and pays royal token and its very fun game to play. You earn royal token when you win the game, and i have earned some royal token.

I have played a few before in the past but i later stopped cause the pay was extremely small and slow. This game you made mention of, how is it like? How lonh would it take you to reach a dollar?

I have played a few before in the past but i later stopped cause the pay was extremely small and slow. This game you made mention of, how is it like? How lonh would it take you to reach a dollar?
Cryptoroyal is easy game and its very fun game to play, you will earn based on your ability and its unlimited, you can play all day and earn some coins, now the royal coin is dropped, but still you can earn some money from it.

12,012Threads
92,713Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member