Polish Kit

wow, that is good for you. You always have updates on polishing. I do not polish my nails. I just clean and trim them well. I stopped doing this after my friend got sick due to cancer of the nails caused by nail polish.:cautious:. She is okay now.

wow, that is good for you. You always have updates on polishing. I do not polish my nails. I just clean and trim them well. I stopped doing this after my friend got sick due to cancer of the nails caused by nail polish.:cautious:. She is okay now.
Wow sorry to hear this. This is a new brand to me look forward to trying it out if I like it I will be getting more colors. I have a couple more brands I want to try as well and look forward to trying them also

You absolutely enjoy polishing your nails. It has been a long since I last did it. I was going to do it in December of last year, but I had to cancel since I needed to accomplish something more important.
If there was something more important that needed to be done that definitely needed to be done first then you can do your nails another time.

13,068Threads
98,306Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member