Pop Star Rihanna regrets about past nudity appearances

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.096950
Referral Credit
Pop star Rihanna has expressed regrets about her past life which was dotted with nudity dressing and appearances. This comes from her newfound perspective shaped by motherhood.
The 36-year-old singer has two sons, RZA Athelston Mayers and Riot Rose Mayers, whom she shares with her partner A$AP Rocky.

During her interview with British Vogue at the Tobacco Dock launch Rihanna discussed her past fashion “icks.” She said she is
regretful about ever going topless in public and allowing her panties to be out even at red carpet events.

But now she regrets them and said things have changed for her as a mom, and an evolving young lady.

It's good she feels regret about it now though, this is why we have to be careful what we do now, and especially what we post online.
That's always the issue with youngsters and when we are in certain age bracket we can do and undo just to regret later.

That's always the issue with youngsters and when we are in certain age bracket we can do and undo just to regret later.
Like I see a lot of girls today posting all sorts of things on social media, and most times I wonder if they even realize they would be someone's wife and mother in the future.

Like I see a lot of girls today posting all sorts of things on social media, and most times I wonder if they even realize they would be someone's wife and mother in the future.
Lol, baddies and gen-z just believe you need to enjoy yourself and forget about the future for now.

Lol, baddies and gen-z just believe you need to enjoy yourself and forget about the future for now.
Unfortunately the Internet never forgets, a lot of them would be regretting in the future.

That's the true, the internet never forgets. What you might have done as a fun thing can come back to haunt you badly
Unfortunately the Internet never forgets, a lot of them would be regretting in the future.
internet

13,245Threads
99,223Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member