Posting pictures on social media without a caption.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵8.019525
Referral Credit
Most social media users post photos and they don't have anything written about them or caption. It's very difficult to understand what the picture/photo is about. I think posting a photo on social media without any caption or description is just ridiculous.

Most social media users post photos and they don't have anything written about them or caption. It's very difficult to understand what the picture/photo is about. I think posting a photo on social media without any caption or description is just ridiculous.
Those photos might be owned by someone who didn't know on what had happened to her photos. That's anomalous if there's no caption.

Those photos might be owned by someone who didn't know on what had happened to her photos. That's anomalous if there's no caption.
No, some people just post photos of their occasion or celebration but don't write anything about it which is just ridiculous.

Some people dislike writing captions on their images or videos because they do not believe it is necessary. They upload it for memories, and they may not have time to come up with a suitable caption. Sometimes I don't post captions because I just want to look at the pictures or videos on my feed, or I have to share them to free up phone storage.

No, some people just post photos of their occasion or celebration but don't write anything about it which is just ridiculous.
That's weird posting unknown photos celebrations. They're only showing without knowing. I saw one this day a post without a caption. It looks bare and hilarious.

That's weird posting unknown photos celebrations. They're only showing without knowing. I saw one this day a post without a caption. It looks bare and hilarious.
I at times I just don't react to such photos when I don't understand the logic behind the photo.

12,039Threads
92,827Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member